Monday, August 10, 2009

randoms

perfect to start with Muffie sleeping on my bed, he slept though the whole Sunday. I am amazed he doesn't get tired sleeping.
My first buy of Diptyque candle, caved in @ Belinda. Chene oozes a rich oak aroma, warming for the cold days, but I saw today @ GWE another Diptyque Lavender w something else, and it smelled absolutely divine....


my lovely KW leatherette jacket, so happy i tracked down a sz4! they fit like a glove.



The Givenchy e/s palette, I think it is the holiday edition, loving all the little silver beads, they move as you tilt them around.


Nine pretty brown e/s which i don't think I will be using, should try to sell it because no point me keeping them and not use it...



Err... purchase from US from the Friends/Family sale. Really cheap compre to Aussie prices, so stocked up some brushes

Uni!! Love love luuuuuv them!! all the way from Tassie, give me them anytime anywhere of the week and I would happy eating them and nothing else!

I think it is lightly grilled kinfish fin? oily part with spring onion. melts in your mouth.


Lightly grilled Scallop, beautiful and tasted wonderfully fresh.

Sashimi entree: the pink ones on top are Toro! and my Fav ika.

No comments: