Tuesday, February 22, 2011

it has been too long

I cannot believe I have neglected my blog for this long...
The thought of updating has always been at the back of my mind and .... I don't know... I have been too busy with other matters other than blogging.


Anyway, I came across this lovely idea of 30 days of photos which I am very interested to try.  Unsure how long it will take for me to go through the whole list but we shall wait and see.


30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE -  
(i might do more than one per day if I feel like it I guess...)
day 1. your facebook profile photo 
day 2. a photo of yourself a year ago 
day 3. a photo that makes you happy 
day 4. a photo of the last place you went on holiday 
day 5. a photo of you 
day 6. a photo that makes you laugh 
day 7. a photo of someone you love 
day 8. a photo of your favourite band/musician 
day 9. a photo of your family 
day 10. a photo of you as a baby 
day 11. a photo of your favourite film(s) 
day 12. a photo of you 
day 13. a photo of your best friend(s) 
day 14. a photo of one of your favourite family members 
day 15. a photo of you and someone you love
day 16. a photo of you at the last party you went to
day 17. a drunk photo of you
day 18. a photo of one of your classes
day 19. a photo of you on a school trip 
day 20. a photo of something you enjoy doing 
day 21. a photo of you standing up 
day 22. a photo of your town 
day 23. a photo of your friend as a baby 
day 24. a photo of you that your hair looks nice in 
day 25. a photo of a night you loved
day 26. a photo of your favorite weekend
day 27. a photo of last summer
day 28. a photo of what you ate today
day 29. a photo of someone you find attractive
day 30. a photo of you when you were happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 - facebook profile photo 
This was taken from my most recent overseas trip to Japan Last November. I loved my Japan trip so much I am still experiencing withdraw symptoms... :( I was at Ginza in the photo and the roads were closed since it was Sunday. It was lovely to be able to roam free right on the middle of the streets, especially there are millions of people. It was really cold at the time so my face was really numb and I could only squeeze something which I thought as a smile... (obviously not now I take a closer look). I loved this photo because the road seems endless.




3 comments:

go cry wolf said...

cute blog! (: love the photo challenge - might do it just to keep the blog up to date.

come by sometime?

rena.

Natali said...

Great photo, cant wait to see the rest of the challenge.

Style With K said...

Hi! I would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back!= )

And last hours to enter in the giveaway for a 50€ giftcad to shop at DOORTJE !

kisses from La Mode En Rose = )