Monday, May 10, 2010

patterns and frills can actually match


Anyone who knows me would totally agree with me that I love frills. 
I always pick up frills when I go shopping so I have really restrained myself not to buy them so often



Came across this lovely Karen Walker dress a while ago when I was shopping for The outfit for babe's bday party.

I loved it but didn't ended up getting it as it wasn't cocktail enough for me
Destiny led me back to him a few weeks ago when I drop by Green With Envy (yes I do happen to drop by and that is My story and I am Sticking to it!)
I met him again and somehow he told me he is 50% off so I have to take him home.



Karen Walker A/W 10 Gypsy Tea Dress (look 35)

Just realised it looks so much nicer with the belt. Maybe I should try that. The above is actually the back of the dress and I think the gold zip adds something extra. The patterns make the frills almost hard to recognise IRL.


          
Wore the dress to H* birthday dinner a couple weeks ago with Asos over the knee boots. So comfortable and the 3/4 sleeve black jacket is from Rodeo Show. (gosh I take terrible outfits photos of myself... bleh..)


No comments: