Friday, September 10, 2010

I always heart thee



Oriental pearl, forever charming. I just love the buzz.
Managed to have 5 days break to Hong kong. I was so glad that I can escape the cold/rains/hails in Melbourne and meet baby from his way back from his India business trip.
It was end of Summer in Hong Kong. So Stuffy and Humid.
I love it. 
I feel like home. 
I can't deny all the loud noises jolt me and I was even scared to cross the road if it has no traffic light. 
But it just felt so comfortable and I was feeling like I was walking on the clouds. (literally because I was dizzy the whole time...)




Also managed to caught up with a couple of my girlfriends via High Tea at Four Seasons. It is sad that all 5 of us are scatter around the world and we actually have to find a 'middle point' to meet... it was always so sweet seeing how my babes.


And who can overlook the food!! I had japanese 3 nights out of 5. 
I was so happy. Too Happy.


I might put on another post just about food.


(roast goose from yun gi)




Last but not the least. My bestie and my god son. He is an angel. I was experiencing withdraw symptoms when I got back to Melbourne. I can't stop thinking about his cute face!! 


(Mr. fashionsta is spotted with vintage H&M tee)

I know it has been too long since I blogged. 
I will try to catch up. For now, I need to try to knock myself unconscious as I only slept about 4 hrs each for the last 3 nights...


No comments: