Monday, September 20, 2010

Melbourne sun rays are deceiving. Sunny but freezing....

Just a quick recap on the past weekend, we visited some friends who were staying at Rye, we were meant to stay as well but I decided to stay back at Melbourne spending sometime with my parents before they fly back to Asia. It was a really fun day, we visited a private owned garden full of maze and compete in teams... Tried lavender ice-cream and it really tasted odd to me...

On Sunday we were running errands for my parents and I wore the below:

(Thurley wool topManning Cartell silk topSiwy jeans, A.Wang Rocco Mini bag)


I love my Rocco Mini but the bag is really becoming very dirty... The photo looks really weird because it was too yellow and I was changing the color/contrast. Very bad job indeed.



I don't know if I have mentioned this but since August this year my weekends have been filled with different activities and it really contradicts my version of "weekend"..


I remember reading an article once about how it is very modern that people fill their weekends with different social activities and packed all to the max. I was thinking to myself that I would never do that because for me, weekends are for sleeping in and laze around... doing things at my own pace. And little did I know, I am becoming one of those when my friend wants to do a quick catch up, I would be like "when? oh let me check my blackberry.... hm... I have a lunch then busy at night, how about we do a 2hour coffee/shopping in the arvo?" that just sounds so snobbish! Anyway, I think as the weather gets warmer I probably will have less time to myself. Maybe I just have to get used to it. 



No comments: