Friday, April 17, 2009

is it really 3am already?


I am so tired.... really exhausted but not sleepy...
thanks to the red bull I had about 8pm
Have been going home from work at the decent time this week
but I can no longer push away the piles on my desk


I will be drown soon if I don't go through them

So I did,
until 1.30am tonight
Those things aren't even very important or difficulat
but just takes so much time to sort them, attend the ones required etc
I have to do this though because I am leaving work early for Cique De Solei
So I really need to finish what I have to do this week.

Can you believe it will be weekend soon again?
I have been in whole lot of jumbles re work these days
I don't know....
Sometimes i envy those ppl who have so much time on their hands


whereas me.... probably spend 70% of my weekend thinking about work still
how sad is that.
I want to appreciate the sky and take time to enjoy the surrounding as well
now i can only take a few pictures when I get out of the office.


No comments: