Monday, April 13, 2009

Not so productive Sunday



I woke up this morning about 11am from my phone alarm and snoozed all the way to 2pm until baby dropped by my house from his bike ride.

I was feeling bad that I seemed to waste the whole morning again however that doesn't stop me from wasting the afternoon laying in bed and watch 30rock straight through to 5pm....

I really enjoy such lazy sunday although I can't deny work is always at the back of my head. And it makes worse that I have not really checked into my work email or accounts since last Thursday. Is this what you call Workholics?

I finally decided to start this blog again after numerous trials I would not be able to confirm how far I can continue this but I would like to try. I did so many things in the last few years and I can't really remember much, I stopped taking photos when I go out also so I don't even have anything to refer back to. And I don't want that...

Oh well... only if I can work how to work out this photos things. Looks like I can only upload one photo at the time? if that is the case. Let it be this one today. Actually I just found out I can upload mutiple ones at the same time but somehow I can't really edit the photos or re-upload. This is driving me nuts!

No comments: