Sunday, April 19, 2009

the old fashion way.. clicky clicky

Spot this polarid progrem on the polarid webiste, I love polarids, there is an old world, retro charm about polarids. I had the very old one and the sticker ones that were sold for $29.95 about 10 years ago. Recently I bought a fujifilm one which I quite like, however the films cost alot and you can't take photos as sprangly as your digital camera.

With this progrem, you can convert your digital photos into polarids, it even has that special over expose, slightly greeny photo effects. Loving it!



This is me and Muffie, he was very unhappy abt this particular photographic session.


Super delicious baked eggs from Madam Sousou, one of our favourite breakfast spot @ Brunswick street.



Me with glasses.



Love this photo of Muffie, taken on my bed. focus on his paws. Super adorable.


Last but not least, another favourite of mine, love the over exposed color in this photo and Muffie's eyes still shine through.





No comments: