Tuesday, January 19, 2010

at last, my darling walk down the stairs



Attended one of the most amazing wedding early Dec.
It was such an amazing experience and I was so happy for my bestie. I wish her nothing but the best of the world.
At last my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
At last the skies above are blue
And my heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I can speak to
A dream that I could call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
You smiled, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
And you are mine at last 

( name: at last, was played when the Bride entered)

Bride's dad passing the bride to the groom, it was like 37C 



Aww, first kiss aft the ceremony. My babe is so lazy to get onto the front so some heavy cropping required for most of the photos... =.=!!!



babe get on drinking already. doesn't he look dashing. It was so hot for him and me tho. 






Me and my babes, I think I was laughing at my ever falling dress due to boobies not big enough to fill them. :( Gosh I was so happy to see my babes, we flew all over the world to this island for nini's wedding. Last time we were all together was Jan09 for popo's wedding. Too bad popo couldn't make it because Megan is anxiously waiting to pop out.







This one with nini's sis, Catherine, she is the cutest girl in the world. So adorable. 



a side snap while the photograper was at work. it was almost sunset.




Lastly, with my babe who was wearing AG wool trousers, I ditched shoes for the wedding because the only pair of shoes I brought this trip was red havs.... The dress was custom made in HK and really pretty, however I think the fabric was slightly heavy for the weather I was sweating all over while wearing the dress. Then I think it was returned as is. lols



No comments: