Wednesday, January 6, 2010

in 2010, she yarns for a change


it has been a while, how I wished I could write more here....

the last 2 months have been such a blur

so much happened, I always thought I am one of those people that is quite cynical, however I really opened my eyes and see how reality can be.


I have came into alot of realisation within my own life and others

Alot of time life is all about choices.... like I always said, you are who you are depending on the chices you made along the way. I have alot of thinking to do....


Attended my dearest's wedding early Dec in Paimali resort early December, it was simply breathtakingly beautiful. I didn't ball my eyes out like expected, it was more of a very long weekend packing with fun activities every day. I am so sorry to my dear bf whom I ignored quite a bit because of my work... I had a minor breakdown because at one point, right in the middle of this beautiful serene resort, all I could think about is work. Not my friends that I see barely once a year, not my baby or others. Just work. And now I just look at photos and try to remember how beautiful the whole trip was.


Another new year, a new decade. I will be heading towards the big three o this year. I have so much to look forwards to and so much I cannot wait to embark. Alot of decisions, hard or easy.... I believe I will choose my own path and I want to follow my heart.


Hello 2010, we will have lots fun together. :)

No comments: