Tuesday, January 19, 2010

new look for 2010

I was  playing around the blogspot tonight and found out alot of interesting features. hence the new look. 
I doubt anyone would have seen my old look blog but I certainly feel very good that I can present this one stop closer to a personal level.


I have been feeling very hm... upset? annoyed? worried for the past few days. It is almost that I am having the 'mean reds' from "Breakfast from Tiffany's" you just can't explain it. My days have quiet though. 


and just before, I spent hours browsing some blogs that was written by someone I kind of know. I think I am very obsessed with this person, well she has very good fashion sense in my eyes and at the end of the day, if you put your life out there on a blog, then people would read it. The blog hasn't been updated for a long while and I think it has moved to another blog hence me spending the next hour trying to search it. I supposed I could have just emailed/FB her and ask, but I don't want to. Is this a stupid obsession or what...


I have been trying to put together a folder with my favourite photos after my pathetic realisation that my 2009 truly sux. And then I spent hours again trying to allocate all photos to the respective folders. Talking about wasting time. My head is really having the Mean Reds. 


Time to put some favourites of mine and move on:





What else other than muffie to put a smile on my face. Taken with my new Sony T1 camera. I really hate this new camera :( it can actually takes blurry pix while the flash is on. What is with that?! 



oh my gosh too cute! the British shorthair!!!



Me and my girls at Popo's wedding, couldn't find one with nini. Search continues.

1 comment:

STYLEFOX said...

your cat is the cute! I want one.

http://victoria-s-ecrets.blogspot.com/