Monday, March 1, 2010

first day of autumn

argh
so sad, summer is officially over.
the weather has not been as hot as last year and not many bad bush fires dare I say... I am glad there weren't that many 40C plus days to endure


the whole Feb past in such a blur
personal life wise, had heaps of gathering/dinners/birthday and anniversaries. (4 years and counting OMG).
Work wise I wonder how I got through this month,
it was supposed to be such an important month and somehow along the way,
things gradually changed... I am pretty numb to even consider if it is for better or worse. I just know Feb did not turn out as I would expected.
I feel like I am still standing at the same spot and there are all these voices and people's faces around me moving around and fading... their voices are so distant even though they faces are near. I think I am just trying to grab my inner voice hard right now.


And I am sick!!! feeling so crap and not up for anything...
I need to get better because got so much on in the next few days 
argh!!




this is me at Lorne, we were on our way to the great ocean road with my cousins visiting from tw and I bought the viet rolls for snacks(for everyone), I truly love this stuff and the person who invented putting all sort of over-processed meat together with some animal fats and pate is Genius. Even my cousins who tried for the first time love the rolls too. just don't eat in the car because the fish sauce stinks.  I was so into eating them I didn't even know this photo was taken.




Then it is muffie, the post would not be completed without him. Time to snuggle up with muffie in bed with Cold & flu tablets. 

No comments: