Saturday, March 13, 2010

she wants a new color for ages

I got so much to update because so much happened in the last couple weeks
but I am so lazy and right now, all I can think about is the 5.2km WALK. tomorrow morning (as much as everywhere advertised it as Run for the kids, my apologises all I can do is try my best to Walk the 5.2k)and I have to wake up super early. Probably about 6am on a Sunday! and everyone know how much I love my weekends sleep ins.


On another note, I went to see my lovely hairdresser today for an long overdue appointment. Could not stand my dark roots anymore. I walked out with a whole new darker hair-do... Plus a Fringe!




From this


to this


ta dah! I actually don't mind the darker shade. It has been a while and I always think darker shades create much more warmth in colder days don't you think?

No comments: